Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Resmi Bloodwars Formu sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Saturday, November 16th 2013, 5:30pm

The winners and the results of the survey

Hello!
I don't want to bore you with all the details concerning Polish servers so (quoting Sushimaker) I'll just cut to the chase and give you info about the Turkish server. First and foremost, the winners:

Serwer: R1TR Konstantinopolis
  • Sarfael (id: 163)
  • Bubbles (id: 7122)
  • marizek (id: 6104)
  • Hollow_Kitty (id: 6311)

And now the results of the survey:

You've learnt about BW from a friend
The most important thing for you is that BW is a game about vampires.
You think that BW should be better advertised, but we have to say that it is difficult as the market is quite full.
You are Vampire fans
There are many kinds of players among you but you mostly like MMO games
Most of you would like to be or are vampires, but on the other hand many of you is or wouldn't like to be a vampire.
You are our youngest community.
Most of you are men, but this server has the biggest female population :)

Mod:
You are very satisfied with your moderators. No changes are necessary.

Szeszej:
We have a serious problem with him - he is close to PERFECT..
You think he is doing a good job.
You can communicate with him and he is very rarely impolite.
As far as banning goes you think that the current system works well.

To sum up:
I'd like to thank the English forum Team - you are great!
I would also like to thank Szeszej because, as the survey has shown, he is doing his job very well.

Best regards,
Sushimaker

And from me, personally - although I'm a new operator here I would like to thank you for putting so much faith in me. :)

Bu konuyu değerlendir