Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Resmi Bloodwars Formu sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Sunday, October 28th 2012, 11:21pm

Konstantinopolis 2

Hello I wanted to ask if maybe the server will start a new auction system r2 such stupid questions waiting for honest answers.
Because as you can see it only Polish arise new servers is a chance for new here?
thanks and best regards

Monday, October 29th 2012, 6:31pm

Unfortunatly, level of interest in Turkish community is quite low, so opening of a new server is rather unlikely.

Wednesday, October 31st 2012, 2:46pm

I understand that I may total to help you spin a new server because the old server and play the little people is creating a new spin it faster

Edit :

for example, the server is also r1 Polish people fall a few clicks is enough and already arriving: P only, with the game on the old servers from 0 is not a game especially as someone will figure this is just the combat is not what count with something of value will go on an expedition if you like I can with the desire to help another server ramping up the newer servers that affect more people will be playing like this for r16 Polish necropolis

thanks

Bu mesaj 1 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "sumeq" (Oct 31st 2012, 2:53pm)