Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Resmi Bloodwars Formu sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Monday, November 23rd 2009, 4:03pm

PUSH: Mnil, Sarcana

ID: 194
Character: Sarcana

ID: 21
Character: Mnil

Push on one IP - permanent ban (Efsanevi İyi Magnum)

Monday, November 23rd 2009, 4:55pm

no, it was raported borrow item.

Monday, November 23rd 2009, 5:18pm

i agree with mnil
i wrote you yesterday that mnil lent me this magnum and i borrow him pack of scrap for buildings in 2nd zone.

It was raported, you can check it .
I sent message on your account in game- Caen,
so i don't understand why i have got ban . Everything is in accordance with the rules/law
R1 Konstantinopolis - Sarcana

Bu mesaj 1 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "Usharak" (Nov 23rd 2009, 5:26pm)

Monday, November 23rd 2009, 5:46pm

and all raports with playing with the same ip was send.

U was offline for several days and maybe You didn't read all msgs...

Monday, November 23rd 2009, 7:35pm

You both play long enough, that you should know that a proper way to report borrowing an item is by "report to operator" (Operatöre Bildir) option in the game. Not a PM, especially not like the one that was sent to me (which took you 9 days to send, by the way...).

Accounts unbanned but I want you to send a proper report, with a date of return.

Benzer konular