Giriş yapmadınız.

hi

Sayın ziyaretçi, Resmi Bloodwars Formu sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Friday, September 25th 2009, 4:18pm

hi

Dear friends and valued executives, character page, how to increase the number of biting and how to follow a path we will have someone who is going to wonder? about open be happy, thank you, good games.

Friday, September 25th 2009, 10:32pm

RE: hi

how to increase the number of biting
In Hükümdar Odası you have Referans linkiniz. It's for you to present to your friends or on websites. When people click on this link a number of your "bites" increases and you attract new players to BloodWars.

Saturday, September 26th 2009, 1:25pm

The number of bites, but also our own page and the total number of slave writes the number of biting, how to raise the total number of bites I mean, that my bite count zero, it is the way to increase? increase this number to us and what benefits to provide? I wanted to get information about him.

Saturday, September 26th 2009, 1:27pm

CEVAP: RE: hi

how to increase the number of biting
In Hükümdar Odası you have Referans linkiniz. It's for you to present to your friends or on websites. When people click on this link a number of your "bites" increases and you attract new players to BloodWars.

The number of bites, but also our own page and the total number of slave writes the number of biting, how to raise the total number of bites I mean, that my bite count zero, it is the way to increase? increase this number to us and what benefits to provide? I wanted to get information about him.