Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Resmi Bloodwars Formu sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Friday, April 17th 2009, 12:41am

MULTI HESAP: Mnil, David

Login: Mnil
Nick: Mnil

Login: Davids_92
Nick: David

Multi Hesap ve Hayalet Hesaplar/ Kalıcı BAN (Multi-Account and Creating Ghost-Account/Permanent BAN)
r1: TNT (OP) - BW Team

Friday, April 17th 2009, 6:14am

this is playing in one ip!!!!
Me and my brother.
Why???
Give my answer pls.
I raported it of course.

Friday, April 17th 2009, 6:43am

I know rules I play in bw since 2 years and never had that problems.
it is not brak rules and I am talking now with C47 Konrad and SM about this situation, because it is not fair for my and players in future.

Friday, April 17th 2009, 6:59am

Didn't you see that we sent play on 1 IP? So why you banned us? If i sent this? And why You think that we are playing together? Mnil never helped me... It is stupid. I paid for premium account and you banned me...
"I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!"

Friday, April 17th 2009, 7:18am

Dnia 15 kwietnia 2009 15:23 Blood Wars <register@bloodwars.pl> napisał(a):

Alıntı

[R401] [ID 21] Aynı bilgisayar/IP`den oynama

Rapor Eden Kişi: Id 21, login: Mnil, char: Mnil, IP 83.18.201.122
------------------------------------------------

- Mnil Mnil ; Davids_92 David

E-mail: Mnil@o2.pl
Gönderim Tarihi: 2009-04-15 16:23:30

Dnia 15 kwietnia 2009 15:22 Blood Wars - Les Guerres du Sang <register@bloodwars.pl> napisał(a):

Alıntı

[R201] [ID 53123] Jeu du même ordinateur/ip

Signaleur: Id 53123, login: Mnil-, char: Mnil, IP 83.18.201.122

- Mnil- Mnil ; Davids_92 David

E-mail: mnil@go2.pl
Date d`envoi: 2009-04-15 15:22:24

Friday, April 17th 2009, 9:01am

Her ne kadar Mnila onuru ile davranmaya sevmiyorum ne sorun için tek bir IP ile nasıl Mnil raporu Panu.Otóż oyunu anlatıyor? Engellemek gerekir? Polonya Serwi Açık coś.Więc bu onu kaldırmak için lütfen engellemez. Senin
The end ;(

Friday, April 17th 2009, 12:03pm

You have 3 players from same IP. In the fıtıre i do not want to see any illegal trade and other stuff between you and other accounts. Now your accounts are UNBLOCKED...

Good Luck!
r1: TNT (OP) - BW Team

Friday, April 17th 2009, 4:47pm

thanks but I was boss of clan and now I have nothing.
Clan is over, because I get the ban. :(