Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Resmi Bloodwars Formu sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Thursday, February 11th 2010, 10:53pm

Multi + Push: hasta, Spirit_En-KoR, bakteri, oldwoman

ID: 4727
Character: hasta

ID: 4545
Character: bakteri

ID: 4999
Character: oldwoman

Multi hesap / Multiaccount - permanent ban

ID: 4758
Character: Spirit_En-KoR

Pushing - permanent ban

Thursday, February 11th 2010, 11:50pm

pushing to who? And what is that? I was happy until read this for that finally ı can buy premium. But...

Bu mesaj 1 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "TAUS" (Feb 12th 2010, 12:02am)

Friday, February 12th 2010, 12:15am

Constant flow of points (GELİŞME PUANI) and junk (Hurda)from 3 other accounts.

Friday, February 12th 2010, 12:24am

I gived some items these players in before trades. And they paid me later. It's just not in same trade. So its not push.

Friday, February 12th 2010, 12:32am

No items to oldwoman.
As for other two - you gave them some low-priced items. Nowhere near the worth of what they were sending to your account for a very long time. After, and before you gave them any items.

Friday, February 12th 2010, 1:24am

Permenant bann is too heavy. I gave them some little items cuz they was low level. The gp that ı took them is only about my one item's value. I took some gp and junk and ı promised them that ı'll help them until end of the game. Cuz they know that ı will buy a premium and build a clan. And oldwomen is newest one. Which item can ı give her right now? Please this is not in rules ı know. But ı am going to pay them back as soon as. I gave them a little. Cuz ı have no good item about their lvl. Maybe for bakteri... And ı already gave him good wolf bow (or somethin like this name) and good uzis for his lvl. And other ones are more lower.So ı couldn give them good items. This looks like not in rules. But it will. I promise... Please ı will buy premium and ı wanna play this game. This peoples are not my friends. Do you think they are stupid. I mean do u think they gave these to me for free. Im going to pay them back. So permenant is very very very heavy. I know this isnt in rules for now. FOR NOW... So okay give bann but please with time limit ;(

Friday, February 12th 2010, 1:56am

First - it's not "people" it's one person with 3 accounts.
Second - yes, it is breaking the rules.

If you want to make a loan - report it. And sending points week after week, constantly, is not a way to make a loan.

Account Spirit_En-KoR may be unbanned after 30 days.

Friday, February 12th 2010, 3:08pm

It dont seem like a loan yet. But my plan was repay them after build the clan. There was really a clan idea. You can ask someone in the game. And not only this three guy or not only 7-8 people. And I have even members from different nations.

Better than permanent... thank you...

Bu mesaj 1 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "TAUS" (Feb 12th 2010, 4:40pm)

Friday, March 12th 2010, 8:34pm

Hi

May my character be unbanned now?

Tuesday, March 16th 2010, 4:37pm

Caen are you there? It was one month ago. Please give me back my account

Thursday, March 18th 2010, 1:45am

Account won't be unbanned.

Saturday, March 20th 2010, 11:01pm

Why are you telling this to me NOW! And WHy?! Please answer me. ????

?( X(

Bu mesaj 3 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "TAUS" (Mar 21st 2010, 12:02am)

Saturday, March 20th 2010, 11:09pm

Alıntı

I don't know
probably 5k gp,+ items
Oh, I see memory refreshes a little.

We can talk about unlocking in 30 days
Do you remember that? But İyi Orkide Montu is 100k+ gp. And he has 1 month bann. Where is the equality :thumbdown:

Sunday, March 21st 2010, 10:02am

TAUS!!!
I don't know whether I will unlocked
I don't know
I have opportunity to unlock the inquiry begins at 30 days
The end ;(

Monday, March 22nd 2010, 4:17pm

Alıntı

I don't know
probably 5k gp,+ items
Oh, I see memory refreshes a little.

We can talk about unlocking in 30 days
Do you remember that? But İyi Orkide Montu is 100k+ gp. And he has 1 month bann. Where is the equality :thumbdown:
Well, let's see... Maybe here?

Account Spirit_En-KoR may be unbanned after 30 days.

We can talk about unlocking in 30 days.

He gets exactly the same chance as you - his ban may be reconsidered after 30 days.

As to why you won't be unbanned - because you received a constant flow of points. Normally, where pushing is involved account may be unbanned if the points/items are returned onto the administrator's account. But this is not possible, due to the amount of points you received (much more than are presently at your account). And you received points from 3 accounts, not one, and what's more, 3 accounts belonging to the same person.

Moreover, when I checked your logs I realized I had overlooked something:

ID: 2285
Character: nefer

Push from account Spirit_En-KoR - 21 days

Benzer konular