Giriş yapmadınız.

Arama sonuçları

Saturday, March 20th 2010, 11:09pm

Yazar: TAUS

Multi + Push: hasta, Spirit_En-KoR, bakteri, oldwoman

Alıntı I don't know probably 5k gp,+ items Oh, I see memory refreshes a little. We can talk about unlocking in 30 days Do you remember that? But İyi Orkide Montu is 100k+ gp. And he has 1 month bann. Where is the equality

Saturday, March 20th 2010, 11:01pm

Why are you telling this to me NOW! And WHy?! Please answer me. ????

Tuesday, March 16th 2010, 4:37pm

Caen are you there? It was one month ago. Please give me back my account

Friday, February 12th 2010, 3:08pm

It dont seem like a loan yet. But my plan was repay them after build the clan. There was really a clan idea. You can ask someone in the game. And not only this three guy or not only 7-8 people. And I have even members from different nations. Better than permanent... thank you...

Friday, February 12th 2010, 1:24am

Permenant bann is too heavy. I gave them some little items cuz they was low level. The gp that ı took them is only about my one item's value. I took some gp and junk and ı promised them that ı'll help them until end of the game. Cuz they know that ı will buy a premium and build a clan. And oldwomen is newest one. Which item can ı give her right now? Please this is not in rules ı know. But ı am going to pay them back as soon as. I gave them a little. Cuz ı have no good item about their lvl. Maybe...

Friday, February 12th 2010, 12:24am

I gived some items these players in before trades. And they paid me later. It's just not in same trade. So its not push.

Thursday, February 11th 2010, 11:50pm

pushing to who? And what is that? I was happy until read this for that finally ı can buy premium. But...

Tuesday, February 2nd 2010, 9:59pm

Oh god... is there any limit for me :))

Alıntı sahibi "TAUS" And yes... I used two vindictives and a hat that have 14 'sezgi'(cuz ı have +11 one) from ca. And ı had 2x bigger hp...

Tuesday, February 2nd 2010, 2:00pm

Oh... really?... and so? You get this wrong. I know ı cant beat him without extra something. He is 54 lvl and has very good staff... That means this : A 38 lvl guy won and 54 lvl guy lost... This isn't normally. Can you understand that? I know ı'm not a creature have 500 damage... And yes... I used two vindictives and a hat that have 14 'sezgi'(cuz ı have +11 one) from ca. And ı had 2x bigger hp... Are you happy now?

Monday, February 1st 2010, 9:04pm

Pfff... When ıt happen again... I like this bloody gods night

Monday, February 1st 2010, 7:52pm

Oh c'mon... Its not just a luck yes ı have 2x hp... And he is 54 lvl, has perfect ak47 and hitting 11 times in one raund

Monday, February 1st 2010, 2:50pm

http://r1.tr.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?m…&key=bcf66f665d

Thursday, January 21st 2010, 8:11pm

Şikayet

Burası mahkeme değil. Bu kadar net bir atak aramanıza gerek yok. Zaten sadece 1 günlük ban istiyorum. O da doğru düzgün bir tepki vermeye çalıştığım ve seviyemi bozmadığım içindi. Yine de teşekkürler...

Thursday, January 21st 2010, 7:57pm

Şikayet

Dalga geçmesi ve bana 'shut up!' demesi sert atak sayılmıyor da ne oluyor. Bazı hakaretler küfredilmeden de yapılır. Hakkımı savunmak için ben de ona aynı şekilde mi davranmalıyım? Adalet istiyorum... Yes, this isnt obscene language but it is a harsh offence.

Thursday, January 21st 2010, 6:57pm

Şikayet

İyi günler; Bir şikayette bulunmak istiyorum. Hakatere uğradım.Şikayet için sanırım mesajı da göstermem gerekiyor. Ama linki göremedim. Bize gönderilen mesajların linkine nereden ulaşabilirim? Teşekkürler...

Thursday, January 21st 2010, 3:57pm

İYİ MÜKEMMELLİK KISA YAYI!!

ok then thank YOU my friend. But ın my opinion quests' aim are finding good items. And higher lvl characters have enough attribute for succesful quests. So they neednt clan daggers they need more chance. So ı think this is not bad weapon and not max 1k gp...

Wednesday, January 20th 2010, 8:13pm

Thank you MNİL's brother

Wednesday, January 20th 2010, 6:33pm

İyi Mükemmellik Kısa Yayı İki Elle Kullanılan Uzak Mesafe Silahlar Zayiat: 42 - 48 Etkiler: vuruş şansı +20, her raundtaki saldırı: 3, ŞANS +8, silah zayiatı +15 Gereksinimler: SEVİYE: 17, BİLGİ: 26 (27), GÜÇ: 10, ÇEVİKLİK: 17, İSTİHBARAT: 14 Satış Fiyatı: 59 400 TL